– Time and date
– 12/24hr Digital Time auto-switch based on phone settings
– Battery percentage
– Icons for Email, Messages, Alarm, and S-Health
– Always On Display for Gear S2, Gear S3 and Gear Sport
– 3 Backgrounds – Tap badge to change screens.
– 6 Preset App Shortcuts
TAP Screen to open:
– S-Health (opens with calories)
A tribute to the boys in blue, ND-ThinBlueLine is FREE to all. It has shortcuts to EMAIL,MESSAGES, S-HEALTH, and BATTERY. If you use the ALWAYS ON MODE, It’s got you covered. If you don’t, you might start using it after you see this one. Enjoy & check out https://nauglesdesigns.wordpress.com for more of my work.
EMAIL shortcut is now by the 8 on the watch.